Why have you yanked the access restrictions page?
kensi
2018-12-09 19:22:37 UTC
It's changed from listing blocked groups to this:

"Your connection is not secure

The owner of news.aioe.org has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to
this website."

Why was this change made? Please put it back. It's not fair to have
undocumented access restrictions, especially not when rejected messages
can result in being locked out for 24 hours. We users need to know the
rules to be able to avoid accidentally breaking them.
in here." ~Checkmate
Pyt T.
"The certificate expired on December 9, 2018, 11:58:05 AM GMT+1."
Sn!pe
2018-12-10 07:22:15 UTC
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:22:37 -0500, kensi
Post by kensi
"Your connection is not secure
The owner of news.aioe.org has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to
this website."
Why was this change made? ..
"The certificate expired on December 9, 2018, 11:58:05 AM GMT+1."
Take no notice, it's merely typical of "kensi" (sock-puppet
of notorious Paul Derbyshire) going off at half-cock yet again.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2018-12-10 17:48:57 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Take no notice, it's merely typical of "kensi" (sock-puppet
of notorious Paul Derbyshire)
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sn!pe
going off at half-cock yet again.
Are you k'laming that the access restrictions page was accessible as
usual at the time when I said it was not?
in here." ~Checkmate
Sn!pe
2018-12-10 19:26:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
going off at half-cock yet again.
Are you k'laming that the access restrictions page was accessible as
usual at the time when I said it was not?
Sensitive, Paul?

[fu2: bit-bucket]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2018-12-11 16:44:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Take no notice, it's merely typical of "kensi"
(sock-puppet of notorious Paul Derbyshire)
Proof, ko0ky?
*crickets*
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
going off at half-cock yet again.
Are you k'laming that the access restrictions page was accessible as
usual at the time when I said it was not?
Sensitive, Paul?
[fu2: bit-bucket]
Answer the damn question, kOOk. Are you k'laming that the access
in here." ~Checkmate
Sn!pe
2018-12-11 16:51:32 UTC
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]

[fu2: bit-bucket]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Nadegda
2018-12-12 00:51:14 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.

NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.

Anyone want to second this?
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Nadegda
2018-12-12 01:02:13 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.

<snicker>

unknown
2018-12-12 01:07:01 UTC
.

vetoed
Sn!pe
2018-12-12 06:10:36 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the
use of not just one but -two- sockpuppets?
Will you trot out your "Libtard" sock next?

Nobody was fooled and nobody cares.

[fu2: bit-bucket]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-12-12 17:16:44 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the
use of not just one but -two- sockpuppets?
Will you trot out your "Libtard" sock next?
Nobody was fooled and nobody cares.
The sad reality is this: even a Paul Derbyshire
sock puppet is a better read than a Sn!pe original.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

"Everybody here likes him" --PeeScent
Sn!pe
2018-12-12 18:18:28 UTC
moot.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-12-13 14:49:17 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the
use of not just one but -two- sockpuppets?
Will you trot out your "Libtard" sock next?
Nobody was fooled and nobody cares.
The sad reality is this: even a Paul Derbyshire
sock puppet is a better read than a Sn!pe original.
His mammy gimme good head.
LOL
kensi
2018-12-13 11:02:06 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the
use of not just one but -two- sockpuppets?
Proof, k0ok?
Post by Sn!pe
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Sn!pe
2018-12-13 11:35:36 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...
*snicker*
This does not belong here in anh, Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.

[anh only; fu2: adn]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-12-13 13:54:08 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...
You seem to greatly overestimate the physical prowess
of teh Sn!peloon in that you say he runs from. We
all know that at his advanced age he's confined to a
wheelchair and his arms are so weak and thin that he
must have an attendant roll him out onto the patio from
time to time just to get some fresh air. The old man
smell in the asylum gives him coughing fits.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

Bombastic loudmouth of the south.
:2 Berger:
2018-12-13 14:12:08 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sn!pe
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...
You seem to greatly overestimate the physical prowess
of teh Sn!peloon in that you say he runs from. We
all know that at his advanced age he's confined to a
wheelchair and his arms are so weak and thin that he
must have an attendant roll him out onto the patio from
time to time just to get some fresh air. The old man
smell in the asylum gives him coughing fits.
And he and she and you and we and Bricked are lesbians because Bricked
is able to read it. Clear?
Libtard
2018-12-14 02:11:17 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the use of not just one
but -two- sockpuppets?
Proof, k0ok?
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...
*snicker*
AUK got left off this one AGAIN, but:

Second accepted.

The paranoid twit Sn!pe will be on the ballot for December's Coward of the
Month Award.

<insert paranoiac foaming followup about how I'm supposedly a sock of the
phantom Paul here>

<AUK added and some random froup dropped>
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
kensi
2018-12-14 10:35:00 UTC
Post by Libtard
<insert paranoiac foaming followup about how I'm supposedly a sock of the
phantom Paul here>
Hi, Paul, how's yer belly off fer spots?
You serve your master well. Quite obedient to the FNVW, you are. But it
won't save you from that Coward of the Month Award. Only some other k0ok
winning instead (Skeeter is your best bet) or else your ceasing to run
and answering the challenges put to you to prove (or retract) your
k'lames can do that. And only one of those things is something you can
control ...
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2018-12-14 18:25:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <pv010q$oho$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
bork
bork>> <insert paranoiac foaming followup about how I'm supposedly a sock of the
bork>> phantom Paul here>
bork>
bork> Hi, Paul, how's yer belly off fer spots?
bork
borkYou serve your master well. Quite obedient to the FNVW, you are. But it
borkwon't save you from that Coward of the Month Award. Only some other k0ok
borkwinning instead (Skeeter is your best bet) or else your ceasing to run
borkand answering the challenges put to you to prove (or retract) your
borkk'lames can do that. And only one of those things is something you can
borkcontrol ...
"You're a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World..."
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
bork
bork
bork>> <insert paranoiac foaming followup about how I'm supposedly a
bork>> sock of the phantom Paul here>

^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
unknown
2018-12-14 19:32:31 UTC
http://youtu.be/uACr_jvHt9Y

turkey
2018-12-14 15:06:45 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
Oops, that should be Sn!pe, of course. I'm just so used to it being
Skeetard.
<snicker>
Hi, Paul, does this situation really warrant the use of not just one
but -two- sockpuppets?
Proof, k0ok?
Will you tro<SMACKAK00K!>
I hereby second Nadegda's nomination of you for Coward of the Month,
because I *know* you're going to run from the above request for proof of
your paranoid burblings, and run and run and run ...
*snicker*
Second accepted.
The paranoid twit Sn!pe will be on the ballot for December's Coward of the
Month Award.
Dear Usenet Lady and Mistress,

Permission to cast an early ballot for Sn!pe for December's Coward of the
Month Award.

<your gracious permission to do so, insert here>

<...>
Atta girl, Mistress Nadegda.
Nadegda
2018-12-15 04:54:20 UTC
Post by turkey
Post by Libtard
Post by kensi
Post by Libtard
<AUK added and some random froup dropped>
Atta girl, Mistress Nadegda.
You seem to be confused regarding who posted what, and who has what
authority. While I am your Usenet Lady and Mistress I am not (currently)
the FNVW so only Libtard has the authority to allow, or refuse, early
voting.

Skeeter
Translation: I just proved what a moron I am.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-12-12 17:46:33 UTC
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:09:38 -0700, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by Skeeter
I just proved what a moron I am.
That happened a LONG time ago, dude!

LOL!!!

%
2018-12-12 17:28:25 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
.

i second sn!pe , i veto you , i win
<snicker>
Libtard
2018-12-13 04:08:01 UTC
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 01:02:13 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
.
i second
You second nothing, since you are an awarded kook.

This nomination is still awaiting a valid second.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Sn!pe
2018-12-13 12:54:34 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
.
i second
You second nothing, since you are an awarded kook.
This nomination is still awaiting a valid second.
Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
You should be ashamed of yourself, Paul.

[anh only; fu2: adn]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Nadegda
2018-12-13 23:12:48 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Answer the damn question, kOOk.
[thumbs nose]
[fu2: bit-bucket]
That tears it.
NOMINATION: Skeetard for Coward of the Month, Dec. 2018.
Anyone want to second this?
.
i second
You second nothing, since you are an awarded kook.
This nomination is still awaiting a valid second.
Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
Proof, kook?

(Run, kooky, run! Your CotM awaits you. <snicker>)

Sn!pe
2018-12-14 08:21:40 UTC
Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

[...]
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
Proof, kook?
It's obvious, just read this thread.

[fu2: adn]
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2018-12-14 10:41:39 UTC
[...]
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sn!pe
Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
Proof, kook?
It's obvious, <SPANK>
That's not proof, k0ok.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2018-12-14 18:29:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <pv01d9$pri$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
bork
bork>
bork> [...]
bork>
bork>>> Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
bork>>
bork>> Proof, kook?
bork>
bork> It's obvious, <SPANK>
borkThat's not proof, k0ok.
How about the fact that being called Paul Derbyshire is a guaranteed
method of getting a frothy response from you, and has been for years?
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
bork
bork>
bork> [...]
bork>
bork>>> Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
bork>>
bork>> Proof, kook?
bork>
bork> It's obvious, <SPANK>
borkThat's not proof, k0ok.
How about the fact that being called Paul Derbyshire is a guaranteed
method of getting a frothy response from you, and has been for years?
Why would Paul froth at being called his name? How strange. Next
you're going to tell me he froths if you ask him about the weather in
Pembroke.
Nadegda
2018-12-15 04:56:22 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
bork>
bork> [...]
bork>
bork>>> Yet another Paul Derbyshire sockpuppet.
bork>>
bork>> Proof, kook?
bork>
bork> It's obvious, <SPANK>
borkThat's not proof, k0ok.
How about the fact that being called Paul Derbyshire is a guaranteed
method of getting a frothy response from you, and has been for years?
I don't see anything frothy in kensi's response. She's simply a kookologist
reacting to a kook making a kooky and unsupported pronouncement as a
kookologist would be expected to: by trying to elicit a more elaborate and
foamy conspiracy theory from the kook.

Or, failing that, getting more cowardly avoidance on the record that will
contribute to his candidacy for that Coward of the Month Award.

Either way -- foamy response or cowardly silence -- kensi wins.

<snicker>

Skeeter
No awards, seek elsewhere.
Winston
2018-12-09 19:43:12 UTC
Post by kensi
"Your connection is not secure
The owner of news.aioe.org has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected
to this website."
I don't think he changed anything, and that's the problem. It looks
like AIOE's security certificate has expired. Once he updates the
certificate, you'll probably get a different message about connecting
being possibly insecure because the certificate has changed.
-WBE
Aioe
2018-12-09 20:30:36 UTC
since today is sunday and yesterday was a public holiday i forgot to
renew ssl certificates and they expired before being replaced.
i apologize for this
since I spent my weekend in the mountains and i can only access the
server from home, i corrected the error as soon as i returned