Please restore access to alt.comp.lang.applescript
Chris Schram
2020-05-26 10:04:52 UTC
alt.comp.lang.applescript has had a very low amount of traffic in recent
years, but in the last week there has been an on-topic message thread
(as witnessed on eternal-september) that deserves more propagation.

I feel that alt.comp.lang.applescript may have fallen victim to the
massive spam attack from April to early May, that affected thousands of
newsgroups.

If possible could you restore access to this group? Thank you.
--
***@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.
Aioe
2020-05-26 19:15:57 UTC
it's open, do you receive some error message when you try to post?
Chris Schram
2020-05-26 20:25:47 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by Chris Schram
If possible could you restore access to this group?
it's open, do you receive some error message when you try to post?
I have not tried posting to that group. I was more concerned that
incoming traffic is not showing up.
Aioe
2020-05-27 07:20:06 UTC
Post by Chris Schram
I have not tried posting to that group. I was more concerned that
incoming traffic is not showing up.
if you see articles that are not shown, you should send me a notice with
the message-ids of missing articles
Chris Schram
2020-05-27 10:26:14 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by Chris Schram
I have not tried posting to that group. I was more concerned that
incoming traffic is not showing up.
if you see articles that are not shown, you should send me a notice with
the message-ids of missing articles
The thread is a couple of days old now, but here are the most recent
Message-IDs:

they were rejected because they were posted to apple.lists.applescript-
users, that is not carried here

May 16 21:35:55.664 - voer-me.highwinds-media.com
<***@SSL.usenetstorm.com> 439 Nonexistent
newsgroup "apple.lists.applescript-users"

i've created apple.lists.applescript-users now