impersonation by AIOE user
😉 Good Guy 😉
2018-05-31 16:11:38 UTC
Paulo,

I am reporting a person who is impersonating my name on Windows
newsgroup. He is posting from the USA (presumably California) and his
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: REQUIRED Windows 10 UPGRADE, (Before June 1, 2018)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:40:18 -0700
Please take action to ban him or I shall have no alternative but to
report him to the authorities who will force the owner of these servers
to divulge information to them.

Thank you.
Cheri
2018-05-31 16:16:36 UTC
In article <pep6rr$1i7$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@example.com
says...
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:40:18 -0700
The email address is not the same
    ***@example.net
vs.
    ***@example.com

The name is not the same
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBHb29kIEd1eSDwn5Cu?=
vs.
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+YiSBHb29kIEd1eSDwn5iJ?=

The OP does not have exclusive ownership of the words "Good Guy" inside
his name. The OP stole this from a 1975 manuscript by Charles Bukowski.

The OP has no case.

The authorities will not support a thief who is attempting to claim
exclusive ownership of stolen property.
--
With less than 50% of Windows desktops running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction has problems competing with previous versions of Windows.