AIOE Statistics pages - Innreports
Eric@
2017-10-11 19:38:11 UTC
Found here: https://news.aioe.org/index.php?id=innreport-reports

The page is being updated daily, but each daily report is

"Oops! Page not found!

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist."

Any fix?
Franz_aRTiglio
2017-10-11 19:52:08 UTC
works fine for me (tested in both firefox and chrome)
Franz_aRTiglio
2017-10-11 19:58:49 UTC
Post by Franz_aRTiglio
Post by Eric@
Found here: https://news.aioe.org/index.php?id=innreport-reports
The page is being updated daily, but each daily report is
"Oops! Page not found!
works fine for me (tested in both firefox and chrome)
Just noticed that the subpages are http instead of https, maybe your
browser is set to refuse unsecure connections or automatically inject
https:// in the beginning, because any working page that I manually
change from http to https leads to a "Oops! Page not found!" as you
noticed.

example:

<http://news.aioe.org/newsdata/news-notice.2017.10.09-04.15.03.html>
works

<https://news.aioe.org/newsdata/news-notice.2017.10.09-04.15.03.html>
404 "oops" page
Eric@
Yes, that's it - thank-you. An add-on in Firefox is forcing https.
Good Guy
2017-10-11 20:27:46 UTC
Post by Franz_aRTiglio

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
Aioe
2017-10-11 21:09:42 UTC
solved, thank you for your notice
Franz_aRTiglio
2017-10-12 19:10:28 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by Franz_aRTiglio
Just noticed that the subpages are http instead of https, maybe your
browser is set to refuse unsecure connections or automatically inject
https:// in the beginning,
solved, thank you for your notice
Thank _you_ for the passion you put in.