AIOE web site and news server not responding
wtf?
2021-09-28 18:33:30 UTC
What gives?
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-09-28 21:38:30 UTC
I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make it easier for people to read the message in hypertext. I used a DELL keyboard to compose this message.
--
Windows-10: <news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-10>
Windows-8: <news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-8>

Google Groups: <https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general>
Chris Schram
2021-09-28 21:58:25 UTC
Post by wtf?
What gives?
Patience, Grasshopper. These things happen.
--
***@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.
wtf?
2021-09-29 03:44:22 UTC
Post by wtf?
What gives?
Why has no one lifted a finger to do anything about this after several full
hours? Does AIOE's administrator even read this group? Is there some other
contact channel I should be using instead?
Steve
2021-09-29 08:24:46 UTC
Post by wtf?
Post by wtf?
What gives?
Why has no one lifted a finger to do anything about this after several full
hours?
Yeah.
HE SHOULD FIX IT NOW!!!!!1!
Post by wtf?
Does AIOE's administrator even read this group?
Not if his swerver isn't working.
Try shouting.
Checkmate
2021-09-29 12:19:07 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 03:44:22 -0000 (UTC), wtf? had the audacity to say the
Post by wtf?
Post by wtf?
What gives?
Why has no one lifted a finger to do anything about this after several full
hours? Does AIOE's administrator even read this group? Is there some other
contact channel I should be using instead?
You should demand your money back!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ant
2021-09-29 08:03:59 UTC
Post by wtf?
What gives?
Ditto. :/
--
So many leaks (liquid [need a plumber for my body too] & digital types),
sneezes, pains, videos, issues, software updates, games, etc. Also, BUSY
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )