Website hacked?
Skeeter
2019-09-08 14:39:24 UTC
https://news.aioe.org/

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

and technobabble.

Looks like someone hacked your site, Mr. Amoroso, and maybe tried to use
it to hack my own machine in turn, only to be thwarted by my browser's own
security.

Fix this, quickly. Others browsing your site may not be as fortunate.
Roman S.
2019-09-08 15:09:00 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://news.aioe.org/
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
and technobabble.
Looks like someone hacked your site, Mr. Amoroso, and maybe tried to use
it to hack my own machine in turn, only to be thwarted by my browser's own
security.
Fix this, quickly. Others browsing your site may not be as fortunate.
Nah, just an expired SSL certificate. Nothing dangerous, but of course
should be fixed as quickly as possible.

Regards,
RS
Aioe
2019-09-09 07:09:16 UTC
Done now
noel
2019-09-15 13:36:33 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by Roman S.
Nah, just an expired SSL certificate. Nothing dangerous, but of course
should be fixed as quickly as possible.
Done now
if you're using certbot, piss it off.. use acme.sh

certbot fails more times than it works - its useles trash, since moving
to acme.sh never had a failure, not a single one.
😉 Good Guy 😉
2019-09-15 20:19:52 UTC
Post by noel
Post by Aioe
Post by Roman S.
Nah, just an expired SSL certificate. Nothing dangerous, but of course
should be fixed as quickly as possible.
Done now
if you're using certbot, piss it off.. use acme.sh
certbot fails more times than it works - its useles trash, since moving
to acme.sh never had a failure, not a single one.
The best way to avoid certificate expiring is by routing everything via
https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/#magic-transit. I use their free
service and all my hobby websites are routed via cloudflare. The
service is wonderful and I don't need to pay for the certificates and
the websites are available globally.

AWS will give you a free certificate for its static websites but they
will charge you for global availability. Microsoft hasn't got any
certificates for its static websites but using Cloudflare and Microsoft
Azure works wonders.

If people are interested to know about free static websites on
Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Google, Netlify, IBM, Alibaba etc then let me
know. You can even use your custom domains on these free services.
--
With over 1,000,000 million devices now running Windows 10, customer