ping paolo
noel
2019-05-20 22:40:59 UTC
plz check your email - we sent you one re your peering with
news.ausics.net over 10 days ago, we will terminate peering with you 26th
may if you dont fix it :)
Aioe
2019-05-21 06:08:18 UTC
Post by noel
plz check your email - we sent you one re your peering with
news.ausics.net over 10 days ago, we will terminate peering with you 26th
may if you dont fix it :)
honestly I didn't realize I was using the ausics IP address instead of
its domain name so I didn't update the configuration before because
I didn't think it was needed. I've updated everything now.
noel