what is the article retention
seth Hurst
2022-08-31 10:30:32 UTC
I was wondering what the retention is on the server? I'm seeing a lot of
groups that are empty. Could just be no activity.
Albert E.
2022-08-31 11:14:32 UTC
Post by seth Hurst
I was wondering what the retention is on the server? I'm seeing a lot of
groups that are empty. Could just be no activity.
some are empty but some servers have put in place nocems and filters: many
posts are cancelled or hidden on aioe who applies them.
Zane Yarrow
2022-08-31 19:12:13 UTC
There is a FAQ on the web site. Your answer is the 6th entry.
Andrew
2022-08-31 21:12:07 UTC
Post by Zane Yarrow
Post by seth Hurst
I was wondering what the retention is on the server?
There is a FAQ on the web site. Your answer is the 6th entry.
Curious, the postings in the Newsgroups I frequent expire after around
six months - with two exceptions, one of them being this group.
Paul
2022-08-31 21:45:33 UTC
Post by Zane Yarrow
Post by seth Hurst
I was wondering what the retention is on the server?
There is a FAQ on the web site. Your answer is the 6th entry.
https://news.aioe.org/manual/faqs/#f6

Paul