Too many errors
Duzz'
2020-12-11 07:38:47 UTC
Hello !

Yesterday I had several problems with my newsreader when trying to
supersede one of my messages.

This morning your server rejects my attempts to send a message, with this
error :
"441 Too many errors for your IP"

Could you please give me again access to your server.

Thank you.
MN
Aioe
2020-12-13 09:29:52 UTC
Post by Duzz'
Yesterday I had several problems with my newsreader when trying to
supersede one of my messages.
supersedes are *not* allowed here since it's a server that doesn't use
authentication.
you've to use this interface to cancel your messages:
https://news.aioe.org/tools/webcancel/
you only need to wait for some hours
Duzz'
2020-12-13 17:59:31 UTC
Post by Duzz'
Could you please give me again access to your server.
you only need to wait for some hours
Thanks for your prompt reaction.
--
MN