Banlist
Andy Walker
2018-10-25 11:29:14 UTC
Hi --

For some reason, I appear to have hit some "banlist" problem. This
started in late September, and I assumed it was some temporary glitch that
would resolve itself within a day or three; however, it is still ongoing.
I would be surprised, indeed amazed, if anything I have posted would cause
any offence to anyone, and in any case the ban seems to apply only to
"uk.politics.misc". The most recent example is message-ID

<pqs7nn$1u21$***@gioia.aioe.org>

posted from my home computer [IPv4: 109.153.25.6] at 11:00 today. Your
description says

Banlist. This article was rejected because hits some banlist rule,
please contact the administrators to remove it

so I'm contacting you.

Andy
--
Dr A. N. Walker,
Nottingham
Nottingham.
Aioe
2018-10-26 07:34:06 UTC
Post by Andy Walker
in any case the ban seems to apply only to
"uk.politics.misc".
yes, uk.politics.* was closed here months ago due some sort of mass abuse
and it was never reopened because nobody requested it.

now you can post again here