New features
Aioe
2019-01-30 15:23:16 UTC
In the last days I have made some changes to the operation of the news
service.
1. Digital signatures are fully supported on all groups (both inline /
PGP and MIME / PGP)
2. Users can post multipart messages that contain a part in HTML and one
in text / plain only inside aioe.* and clari.* hierarchies
3. The argument of From and Subject headers headers is automatically
converted to MIME format if it contains characters that are not allowed.
Alessandro Selli
2019-02-23 02:29:35 UTC
Post by Aioe
In the last days I have made some changes to the operation of the news
service.
1. Digital signatures are fully supported on all groups (both inline /
PGP and MIME / PGP)
2. Users can post multipart messages that contain a part in HTML and one
in text / plain only inside aioe.* and clari.* hierarchies
3. The argument of From and Subject headers headers is automatically
converted to MIME format if it contains characters that are not allowed.
Thank you. Great news!

A.