postfilter and cancel-lock/cancel-key
jdd
2022-09-14 13:22:12 UTC
Hello,

I'm trying to install postfilter on my news server (documented here
http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.INNFiltering#toc-2).

All went OK.

However I noticed that postfilter *replaces* filter_nntpd.pl with itself.

However, I have yet a valid filter_nntpd.pl necessary for
cancel-lock/cancel-key
(http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.INNCancel-lock)

how can I have both?

the two files have a "sub filter_post()"

thanks
jdd
Aioe
2022-09-14 19:22:10 UTC
Post by jdd
how can I have both?
you have to wait a few days when i will release the next version of
postfilter that includes cancel lock support
jdd
2022-09-15 08:35:55 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by jdd
how can I have both?
you have to wait a few days when i will release the next version of
postfilter that includes cancel lock support
Ivo send me his version that seems to work and have a cancel-key module

thanks
jdd