Thank you for the service and...
a***@muell.monster
2021-09-23 19:33:41 UTC
Hey Guys,

I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.

Is there any Information anywhere to get still available servers? Google
seemt not to be helpful because if I search for Usenet, I get only
information about how to setup SabNZB and find a proper Bin-Provider,
but that's not the thing here. I'd like to set up good old usenet...

Sincerely
--
You may my glories and my state dispose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.
-- William Shakespeare, "Richard II"
Sn!pe
2021-09-23 20:41:55 UTC
Post by a***@muell.monster
Hey Guys,
I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.
Is there any Information anywhere to get still available servers? Google
seemt not to be helpful because if I search for Usenet, I get only
information about how to setup SabNZB and find a proper Bin-Provider,
but that's not the thing here. I'd like to set up good old usenet...
Sincerely
Apart from aioe, Eternal-September is good. Solani is good too but
I don't know if they're currently offering accounts. Several binary
services also offer text newsgroups; a cheap, non-expiring block account
from e.g. Blocknews would last you a lifetime if used only for text
groups.
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Steve
2021-09-23 21:36:20 UTC
Post by a***@muell.monster
Hey Guys,
I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.
Is there any Information anywhere to get still available servers? Google
seemt not to be helpful because if I search for Usenet, I get only
information about how to setup SabNZB and find a proper Bin-Provider,
but that's not the thing here. I'd like to set up good old usenet...
Sincerely
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Tschüss.
Mr Ön!on
2021-09-23 22:19:06 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
Hey Guys,
I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.
Is there any Information anywhere to get still available servers? Google
seemt not to be helpful because if I search for Usenet, I get only
information about how to setup SabNZB and find a proper Bin-Provider,
but that's not the thing here. I'd like to set up good old usenet...
Sincerely
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Tschüss.
- and On!on farts...
--
\|/
(((Ï))) Mr Ön!on

When we shake the ketchup bottle
First none comes and then a lot'll.
kensi
2021-09-24 02:16:07 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
Post by Steve
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Fetish noted. But next time you might want to keep that sort of thing
to yourself, mmkay?
in here." ~Checkmate
Steve
2021-09-24 10:03:24 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks are an exception, Paul, though
you must have been doing this getting on for twenty
years, so you can't be far off it.
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Fetish noted. But next time you might want to keep that sort of thing
to yourself, mmkay?
It's not a fetish, it's an observation. A fetish is
something like socking up as sexy young ladies and
calling everyone else a kook for twenty odd years.

Now show us yer tits, you little minx!

--
"My brother has Asperger's, which is kind of like
a high functioning form of autism"
<http://www.imagebam.com/image/44d69d232251662>
kensi
2021-09-25 02:36:38 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
Post by Steve
are an exception, Paul
Who is "Paul", koOk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
in here." ~Checkmate
Steve
2021-09-25 09:23:24 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
are an exception, Paul
Who is "Paul", koOk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
And there you go proving it again.
Now get your tits out, Paul!

kensi
in here." ~Checkmate
Sn!pe
2021-09-26 10:24:17 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
IMO Steve is correct in what he says, Paul.
"Kensi" is unquestionably just another one
of your notorious army of sockpuppets.

P.S.

--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2021-09-26 10:42:34 UTC
Proof, ko0k?
Post by Sn!pe
IMO Steve is correct in what he says, Paul.
Who?
Post by Sn!pe
"Kensi" is unquestionably just another one
of your notorious army of sockpuppets.
Proof, ko0k?

It's amazing how just 2 words can make you two kO0ks run away at Usain
Bolt speeds.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2021-09-26 15:17:39 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:17 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
IMO Steve is correct in what he says, Paul.
"Kensi" is unquestionably just another one
of your notorious army of sockpuppets.
P.S. http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
I wish he'd bring back "Libtard" and that "Jardalova" Rooski girl with the
Chinese accent. I've given up all hope of ever seeing "Cackling Andy"
again. I suspect foul play.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
http://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Steve
2021-09-26 18:54:39 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
IMO Steve is correct in what he says, Paul.
"Kensi" is unquestionably just another one
of your notorious army of sockpuppets.
No doubt at all.
Post by Sn!pe
P.S. http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
"Video unavailable
This video is private"
Tr!pe
2021-09-26 19:08:37 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
P.S. http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
"Video unavailable
This video is private"
Haha! Paulie's had it stopped at last!
Paulie wanna cracker! Awrk!
Checkmate
2021-09-26 15:09:58 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 04:55:13 -0400, kensi had the audacity to say the
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
You're quite the debater... one word! Were you on a team in junior high?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
kensi
2021-09-27 02:23:49 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
You're quite the debater... one word! Were you on a team in junior high?
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence. And you, koOky, are now dismissed.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Steve
2021-09-26 18:54:38 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
Only Derbyshite socks call everyone else a "ko0k".
Only Derbyshite socks play at tholenbot.
Snipping away all the context doesn't change that.

kensi
2021-09-27 02:25:09 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by kensi
Post by Steve
Post by a***@muell.monster
I'd like to set up good old usenet...
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
I'm not over 50, koOky, and neither are several other usenet users I
know.
You and your socks
Proof, ko0k?
You just proved it.
Liar.
Only Derbyshite socks call everyone else a "ko0k".
Only Derbyshite socks play at tholenbot.
Snipping away all the context doesn't change that.
"Derbyshite socks" don't even exist outside of your fertile imagination,
you paranoid nutbag.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
kensi
2021-09-30 02:59:37 UTC
Post by kensi
"Derbyshite socks" don't even exist outside of your fertile imagination,
you paranoid nutbag.
P00f k00kie?
The burden of proof is on the person claiming dragons, or Bigfoot, or
alien infiltrators, or the Loch Ness Monster exists, not on the skeptics
expressing doubt.
in here." ~Checkmate
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2021-10-02 02:34:14 UTC
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:59:37 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<kkensington01-***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <sj396o$kgl$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On 2021-09-29 8:16 a.m., 💩 wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 22:25:09 -0400, kensi had the audacity to say the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= "Derbyshite socks" don't even exist outside of your fertile imagination,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you paranoid nutbag.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= P00f k00kie?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= The burden of proof is on the person claiming dragons, or Bigfoot, or
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= alien infiltrators, or the Loch Ness Monster exists, not on the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= skeptics expressing doubt.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

i doubt that.

"√? out of 0 pet rocks" can't DIVISION BY ZERO...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <***@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email ***@protonmail dot com

Cr4ck3d Kl0wn
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
a***@muell.monster
2021-09-24 06:11:37 UTC
Post by Steve
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Tschüss.
Well, I wasn't here for around 25 years.... Just wanted to have a look
but you're right...
--
Unix: Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have
to climb it once.
-- Karl Lehenbauer
Ant
2021-09-25 06:30:06 UTC
Post by a***@muell.monster
Post by Steve
You missed the party, Archie. Nearly everyone has
buggered off. Only a handful of old farts over 50
left now and most of them are much older than that.
When they shuffle off so will usenet leaving just a
whiff of old pee.
Tschüss.
Well, I wasn't here for around 25 years.... Just wanted to have a look
but you're right...
I left usenet and came back after a spell too. Like
you I was shocked at the decline.
Sad, really sad.
I'm not even 50 yet!
--
So many leaks (liquid [need a plumber for my body too] & digital types),
sneezes, pains, videos, issues, software updates, games, etc. Also, BUSY
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )
Aioe
2021-09-30 16:07:00 UTC
Post by a***@muell.monster
I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.
it's the time to update documentation

if you need a server for reading articles and you dislike
authentication, news.neodome.net or news.mixmin.net are good.

if you need a posting server, you should use aioe.org (all other servers
or are read-only or have got a bad reputation so other users couldn't
read your posts
Aioe
2021-09-30 16:09:29 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by a***@muell.monster
I followed those instructions
(https://news.aioe.org/documentation/leafnode-aioeorg-howto/) to set up
a testing "tin" with a "leafnode" on my testing PI. But it seems, in the
meanwhile most of the servers given there are down.
it's the time to update documentation
these ones work

news.eternal-september.org
news.albasani.net
news.solani.org
news.neodome.net
news.individual.net
news.alphanet.ch
news.fcku.it
news.astraweb.com
news.usenetserver.com
news.forteinc.com
freenews.netfront.net
😉 Good Guy 😉
2021-10-01 03:00:00 UTC
I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make it easier for people to read the message in hypertext. I used a DELL keyboard to compose this message.
--
Windows-10: <news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-10>
Windows-8: <news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-8>

Google Groups: <https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general>