Missing articles
Apd
2018-08-19 16:36:31 UTC
All posts from "micky" in comp.mobile.android are missing from your
server. Any particular reason?

Below are example headers from one message:
- - -
From: micky <***@bigfoot.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: easy way to add number to contact list.
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:39:05 -0400
Post by Apd
All posts from "micky" in comp.mobile.android are missing from your
server. Any particular reason?
Also not appearing in alt.comp.os.windows-10 so I presume none of
them make it to your server.
Aioe
2018-09-05 07:46:24 UTC
Post by Apd
All posts from "micky" in comp.mobile.android are missing from your
server. Any particular reason?
I spent the holidays in a place where there was no internet connection so
I'm late in server maintenance. Excuse me for this.
At this point, I can not tell you why those messages did not appear on the
server because too much time has passed and in the meantime the server
has cleared the logs that I would need. If you should see other missing
messages, please notify me
Apd
2018-09-05 11:26:59 UTC
Post by Aioe
Post by Apd
All posts from "micky" in comp.mobile.android are missing from your
server. Any particular reason?
I spent the holidays in a place where there was no internet connection so
I'm late in server maintenance. Excuse me for this.
I hope you had a good holiday.
Post by Aioe
At this point, I can not tell you why those messages did not appear on the
server because too much time has passed and in the meantime the server
has cleared the logs that I would need. If you should see other missing
messages, please notify me
Here's a recent header. I've wrapped the "references" and
"Injection-Info" lines:
- - -
From: micky <***@bigfoot.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: win10 software keeps XP from starting.
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 16:24:29 -0400
this is solved, now

please, please plese report any other missing article that you see

thank you for your report

(BTW it was rejected due a twenty years old rule)
Apd
2018-09-30 09:46:55 UTC
Post by Aioe
this is solved, now
Apparently, not.
From: micky <***@bigfoot.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: computer OT, Dead Firefox tabs
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 22:04:36 -0400
Post by Apd
Apparently, not.
thak you for your report, this should be the right solution