Why is crossposting to sci.physics still being blocked?
kensi
2020-06-19 02:17:33 UTC
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
in here." ~Checkmate
Aioe
2020-06-19 07:23:52 UTC
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
due abuses
Sn!pe
2020-06-19 08:23:52 UTC
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
There is rarely a good reason for a non-trolling article
to be crossposted, as you well know, Paul.
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-08-03 14:53:16 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
There is rarely a good reason for a non-trolling article
to be crossposted, as you well know, Paul.
You mammy gimme good head.
LOL
Adam H. Kerman
2020-07-02 05:42:44 UTC
Thank you, Paolo, for thwarting seamus's evil deeds.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-08-12 02:50:30 UTC
I think it's mostly due to your being a dick.
kensi
2020-08-12 03:00:26 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
I think it's mostly due to your being a dick.
Proof, ko0k?

Not that you're in any position to be calling someone else a "dick",
when you're one of the socks of one of the most obnoxious racist and
misogynistic pieces of shit in the history of Usenet.

Now, don't you have some waterway to be busy polluting? Even if it's
some North Carolina creek now rather than the Caribbean?
in here." ~Checkmate
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm nowhere near North Carolina, you dickless ditsoon.
kensi
2020-08-18 02:15:06 UTC
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
I think it's mostly due to your being a dick.
Proof, ko0k?
Not that you're in any position to be calling someone else a "dick",
when you're one of the socks of one of the most obnoxious racist and
misogynistic pieces of shit in the history of Usenet.
Now, don't you have some waterway to be busy polluting? Even if it's
some North Carolina creek now rather than the Caribbean?
I'm nowhere near North Carolina, you dickless ditsoon.
You have a tarpaper shack in ... excuse me, it was SOUTH Carolina. OK,
you got me there.

On the other hand, what *ever* possessed you to think that using
"dickless" as an insult in response to a WOMAN would avail you of anything?

*smh*
in here." ~Checkmate
Tr!pe
2020-08-18 08:45:06 UTC
Post by kensi
I don't see any ongoing reason for it.
I think it's mostly due to your being a dick.
Proof, ko0k?
Not that you're in any position to be calling someone else a "dick",
when you're one of the socks of one of the most obnoxious racist and
misogynistic pieces of shit in the history of Usenet.
Now, don't you have some waterway to be busy polluting? Even if it's
some North Carolina creek now rather than the Caribbean?
I'm nowhere near North Carolina, you dickless ditsoon.
You have a tarpaper shack in ... excuse me, it was SOUTH Carolina. OK,
you got me there.
On the other hand, what *ever* possessed you to think that using
"dickless" as an insult in response to a WOMAN would avail you of anything?
*smh*
Show us yer tits, Paul.

--
Tr!pe

"Everyone died in the end", he said. "Very tragic. I cried
all the way, I don't mind telling you. She was so pale."
~~ Grabpot Thundergust in Wyrd Sisters.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke